Thursday, September 10, 2020

Masking Up with Body Helix

 Disclaimer: I received a Body Helix Ultra-Light Face Mask to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews

So hey, this year has been a bit crazy right? There are so many things that have changed over the last few months due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. There are so many new terms added into our vocabulary these days: Zooming, Social Distancing, Blursday, Self-Isolating and of course, one of my least favorite, "New Normal".

Your New Normal can include any number of things that have become a part of your daily life since the pandemic has swept through that you never did before but now are considered "Normal". Maybe it is working from home, or virtual schooling. Maybe instead of your weekly dinner out, your New Normal is curb-side pick up. Another big one, is the wearing of a face covering while in public spaces.

Whether it is the desire to help protect other around you through voluntarily wearing a face covering, or maybe you live in an area where face coverings are mandatory in public, either way, face coverings seem like they are here to stay. I've tried a few, disposable, cloth, vented and so on. Of these, so far, my favorite in terms of comfort, protection and style is the Body Helix Ultra-Light Reusable and Washable Face Mask. It's also easy to care for and can be put right into the washing machine along with your regular laundry.



Quick Facts About the Body Helix Ultra-Light Face Mask*:

  • Optional nasal bridge wire strip controls air leakage and glasses fog
  • Flexible, closed-cell fabric prevents transmission of water, viruses, and germs
  • Disposable filters reduce risk of transmission while maintaining breathability 
  • Large over-the-ear strap design reduces ear discomfort during long-term wear
  • Ultra-light, 0.5 mm ultra-thin fabric ideal for hot temperatures
  • Unique non-slip fabric fits snugly to help reduce need for adjustments and minimizes contact between hands and face
    *from the BodyHelix website

For a Face Mask, this one is pretty darn comfortable. I've worn it all kinds of different places, both active and non-active, and never had any issues with breathing comfortably. Being able to choose a sizing based on measurements ensures that the mask fits snugly and the nose bridge helped keep the mask from fogging up my glasses and sunglasses. I also never had any issues with discomfort on my ears due to the wide straps and the material.

And when I say I wore it all kinds of places, I'm not kidding. 

These are the Top 10 Places that I have worn my Body Helix Ultra-Light Face Mask

10. On a Run



 9. To pick up Brunch after a Workout



8. To the Grocery Store


 

7. My local Coffee Shop


 

6. To Work


 

5. My local Brewery 


 

4. To Physical Therapy

 


3. To Burn Boot Camp (Gym)


 

2. To Run Club


 

1. On my Favorite Trail (Riverwalk) 



And right now you can order a Body Helix Ultra-Light Face Mask with a 15% off with discount code BR15 on orders if $40 on the Body Helix website: https://bodyhelix.com/product/ultra-light-face-mask/

Don't take just my word for it. Check out a few other of my fellow BibRave Pros' reviews:












1 comment: