Sunday, May 19, 2019

Runderwear for Under There

Disclaimer: I received Runderwear Women's Low Rise Hipsters as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

Okay, so quick heads up. This is one of those blog posts where I may share just a tad TMI. We're gonna talk undies! Some runners wear them, some don't. I am fully on Team Undie. Just have never felt comfortable about going commando. 

Every so often, when it's really humid out (I live in SC, yo) or when I am putting on considerable miles, I've had some chafing issues down there. It's not a great feeling, esp when you step in the shower - you runners know what I'm saying. It's not a feeling you ever want to experience, so I take special care to find undies that will keep me comfortable both while I'm running and after.I had seen some Facebook ads about Runderwear and was curious, so when I was given the chance to test them out, I jumped at it. I chose the Hipster style in Black. 

The Features (from the Runderwear website) - 
Ultimate Comfort - ergonomically designed to move with your body for ultimate comfort. Created using an incredibly soft fabric, which is label-free to prevent irritation, rubbing and chafing mile-after-mile.
Seamless Design - 360 degree seamless design resulting in no side seams for ultimate comfort and chafe-free running. Flatlock fine-stitching means that edges are flat, eliminating irritation and rubbing and minimising VPL.
Moisture-Wicking Fabric - the technical fabric is lightweight, label-free and designed to wick sweat away from your skin, helping reduce any irritation and ensuring you can run chafe-free.  
Breathable, Dry and Chafe-Free - uses high performance moisture-wicking fabric with mesh panels containing micro perforations to increase breathability and sweat removal from your skin, reducing friction keeping you dry and chafe-free.
Lightweight Durability – lightweight technical fabric which is highly-durable, washes-well and dries quickly.
The Performance

Wow, I really liked these undies! They are really soft and comfortable and once I put my running shorts on, I couldn't even feel them on, which is ideal. This is because there are no seams, not tags and no stitching to poke you in any way. They've officially become my undies of choice on my weekly long runs, or on days that I do a Burn Boot Camp class and run immediately after - basically anytime that I am going to be putting in extra hard and extra sweaty workouts. I've even worn them in for a few runs in the rain with no chafing issues. In fact, Runderwear offers a Chafe-free Guarantee - they will refund you for up to 28 days if you chafe, no fuss. 

Oh, did I mention that they are pretty cute too. The ladies' styles come in 4 stylish colors - Black, White, Cyan and Pink while the men's styles come in Black, White, Navy and Cyan.

Overall, I love them and totally am gonna pick up a few more pairs. Luckily for me (and for you if you are interested in trying them out) there's currently a discount code 'BIBRAVE20' for 20% off at https://www.runderwear.com/. But act quick because the offer expires on 5/31.

To learn more, be sure to follow Runderwear on social media:

You can also follow the hashtag #RunderwearBR on social to see what other BibRave Pros have to say about their Runderwear! 


No comments:

Post a Comment