Friday, December 29, 2023

Keeping 2024 Pinteresting

I love Pinterest. The organization, the ideas, the creativity. Most of all, I want to be the kind of person that uses Pinterest to make awesome and amazing things that make my life better and inspire others. And since this year is all about becoming the person that I want to be, part of that will be to focus on tackling some of those Pinterest Pins that I have collected over the years. 

Each week I plan to choose at least one pin to attempt. I have a wide variety of boards, just chock full of amazing ideas for crafts, meals, gifts and so much more. I also plan to make more of my own pins. I have create a board for RunNerdGirl and have posted a few pins here and there, but I need to be more consistent with promoting my own things. Like this blog!

I have already completed Step 1 - Cleaning out my Boards and Pins. I removed any dead links and removed any projects that are outdated for my current life. For example, I had a whole board of Toddler Fun ideas. Not sure that any of those ideas would be suitable for my now almost 14 year old. 

A few of my Pinterest Boards

The plan is to post some, if not all of the things that I try out here on the blog to let you know how it went. Both the good and the bad. I know there will be a few candidates for 
Pinstrosities and I plan to show it all. 

If you are interested in checking out my Pinterest, you can find it here: https://www.pinterest.com/lissayn And if you see anything on there in particular that you would like to see me attempt, drop me a suggestion in the comments. I haven't picked my first project quite yet, but my guess is it will be either a meal, or something from my Best Life board. After all, finding my best life is what this is all about. 

Are you on Pinterest? Drop my your links in the comments. I would love to check out your boards for ideas as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment