Friday, February 18, 2022

Scenes from the Sweetest Expo Around: Hot Chocolate 15K Charlotte

I received entry into the Hot Chocolate Charlotte15K as a part of being a BibRave Pro. Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews.

I'll admit it, I kind of love going to Race Expos. Going to to a big convention center or even a festival style area set aside to hype you up about your impending race is just my kind of fun. I love seeing all the excited racers and checking out the vendors and cool gear. It just, to me, is a big part of the build up to the race. So you know you girl is totally opting to go to the Expo for the Hot Chocolate 15K Charlotte, cause you know... all that AND CHOCOLATE! 

Here are a few scenes of the fun my friend Philly and I had in Charlotte earlier today.

Philly and I arrive to the Expo


I love the Hot Chocolate 15K Charlotte
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS MUCH!!

Picking up Bibs for the Crew, cause the more the merrier!

The Goodies Table!!

Yes, yes I totally grabbed extra Chocolates!

OH.MY.SUGAR!!!

Best Expo EVER!!


After the fun of the Expo, where I got to run into several other friends attending, do a bit of window shopping (I didn't buy anything this year, but it was touch and go for a moment with some of the super cute Hot Chocolate apparel) Philly and I decided that since we still had an hour left on our parking meter, to grab a quick lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. Cause you know, you gotta fuel with more than JUST chocolate for race day success.  


No comments:

Post a Comment