Thursday, September 20, 2018

#BeBrilliant, #BeSafe, #BeCute

Disclaimer: I received a Brilliant Reflective Strips Family Pack to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com  to review, find, and write race reviews! 


This past Winter, I first tried out Brilliant Reflective Strips back when I was running most of my runs in the dark and just loved how they made me much more visible and much safer on my runs. I applied them to several of my outfits and even a pair of my shoes - you can read about it here - http://runnerdgirl.blogspot.com/2018/02/be-safe-be-seen.html



Super Easy, Barely an Inconvenience to Apply
Brilliant Reflective Strips are super easy to add to your clothing. For step by step instructions, go ahead and click the link above to my previous post about Brilliant Reflective, but basically, all you need is an iron, a paper towel, the strips, your item and like 5 minutes (and most of that time is waiting for the iron to warm up). Place your strips where you want them, cover with a paper towel, iron for a minute or so, please off the plastic and BOOM, reflective clothing achieved! 

Brilliant Reflective even has some really cool application suggestions and how-to-videos on their website here - Placement Guide - Videos


But, Brilliant Reflective Strips are for way more than just clothing! All kinds of things can benefit from some added reflection like book bags, hats, strollers, helmets, bikes, leashes... anything you wear, hold or ride outdoors!. 

And to make things even more fun, Brilliant Reflective recently released Family Packs, their same awesome, durable reflective product, but in super cute fun shapes that kids (and tbh, everyone) will love. So adorable! 

Family Pack Shapes
Taken with the Flash on so you can see them GLOW!

How cute!

My daughter was super excited about the shapes, especially the animal ones. She immediately claimed the animal shapes for herself. She put the butterfly immediately on her bike helmet and is still deciding where she wants the elephant. My guess is that either the elephant, or maybe the flower will be making their way onto her book bag soon. And they are super simply to apply, just place like a sticker, no ironing needed, so they can go onto all kinds of surfaces.



As for me, I am loving the shapes too. Even though it is still technically Summer (well, until the weekend anyway) the sun is waking up a bit later and going to bed a bit earlier these days and my runs are starting to get a bit longer as my Fall Half Marathons are approaching. So I snagged the adorable heart to add to the back of my running belt to give me just a bit more sparkle in the early dawn hours. 

Ready to SPARKLE and SHINE

Interested in blinging up your and your child's gear with some Brilliant Reflective Strips? Well, lucky you because I have a discount code for you that will give you 30% off of your entire online order! Check out their shop here - https://brilliantreflective.com/shop/ and use discount code *"BRP30"* which takes *30% off* when you check out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment