Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Pinterest Challenge: First and Last Pins

One of the biggest problems with have a bazillion ideas pinned on Pinterest (1,904 pins to be precise) that I have never done is deciding on where to start now that I am ready to get to Pinteresting. So this week, my challenge that I am issuing for myself is my First and Last pins.  

So I sorted my Pinterest by date and pulled up All Pins. After lots and lots of scrolling, I determined the first and last as follows: 

First Pin: Mom's Baked Chicken & Spinach Pastahttps://www.bitchincamero.com/2010/02/moms-baked-chicken-spinach-pasta/ 



Last Pin: Mediterranean Quesadillas https://tastyoven.com/mediterranean-quesadillas-recipe-with-spinach-feta-mozzarella-red-onion/ 


Both of these, funny enough, are food pins. Not all my pins are. Both seem simple enough and despite my first pin being saved about 12 years ago when I started my Pinterest Board, it looks like something I would still love to try. Funny enough in the blog post that accompanies the Mom's Baked Chicken & Spinach Past recipe, the author says that this meal was for carbo-loading before a Half Marathon. When I pinned this, I wasn't a runner yet! So that was kind of neat. 

Okay, so I have my recipes all printed out and ready to go. I'll check back in once they are completed. 

Are you a Pinterest User? If so, how many pins do you have saved? Have you actually done you're oldest one? Let me know in the comments below.


*the pictures are from the respective blogs that are linked for the pins. 


No comments:

Post a Comment