Friday, December 20, 2019

Win a Magical Racecation from AfterShokz

Win a Magical Racecation from AfterShokz

Disclaimer: I received a pair of Aftershokz Aeropex to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!



Can you believe that it is just over a week away from 2020!?!??! 

2020! That it is like the freaking future, I swear! It's one of those dates from futuristic SciFi shows. Like I remember when I was a kid in the 80s that 2020 seemed so distant, like we'd have flying cars and jet packs and world peace. Well, here it is. And we may not have those things, I can promise you that 2020 is going to be an amazing year!

And guess what? Aftershokz is going to make someone's 2020 even more amazing by giving away a magical prize package as a part of their Run, Sip & Savor Sweepstakes.  

And when I say this is a Magical Prize Package, I mean MAGICAL!!

Here's what it includes:

GRAND PRIZE (Value of $3,800)

RACE ENTRY

(2) Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon, 10K, or 5K 2020 entries

AIRFARE + HOTEL

Round-trip airfare and 2-night hotel accommodations for two at the Walt Disney World® Resort

(2) one-day theme park tickets with Park Hopper® option to Walt Disney World® Resort

Provided by AfterShokz

Plus this amazing Prize Bundle: 

  • From AFTERSHOKZ:  (1) Aeropex Endurance Bundle
  • From OTTERBOX (1) Adventure Pack including a Symmetry Phone Case, Amplify Glass, 20,000 mAh Power Pack, 36 oz Tumbler, 20oz Tumbler, and Hydration Lid
  • From NATHAN (1) Trailmix 12L Pack and SpeedDraw Plus Insulated Flask
  • From KT TAPE (1) Performance Recovery Bundle including KT Performance+ Blister Prevention Tape, KT Performance+ Blister Treatment Patch, KT Performance+ Chafe Safe Gel Stick, KT Recovery+ Ice/Heat Wrap System, KT Recovery+ Timed release Pain Relief Gel, KT Tape Pro, KT Tape Extreme, and KT Tape Wide
The sweepstakes is only open until 11:59 pm on January 2, 2020, Follow this link to enter: bit.ly/2QSVXYr

And as far as Aftershokz go, if you've not tried them before, they are freaking amazing. They are my absolute favorite piece of gear, the one item I use for EVERY single run I do. Instead of sticking in your ear or covering it, these headphones use bone conduction to channel your tunes straight into your brain. 

I've been using Aftershokz Airs for 2 and half years now and love them. Just recently, they released the new Aeropex and they somehow made an amazing product even more amazing. The Aeropex are lighter, have enhanced audio, sweat and waterproof and use a magnetic charging system. I've used my Aeropex a few times now and they are also more comfortable, especially under a hat or headband which can be an issue in the colder months. 

For a great deal on Aftershockz, check out: https://bibrave.aftershokz.com/ and get $50 any wireless bundle. 

And do make sure you enter the Run, Sip and Savor Sweepstakes. And if you are the lucky winner, make sure you remember who told you about it! The prize package has Wine & Dine entries and park passes for 2. And I have my own Mouse Ears already! Just saying!! 

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy how they made a model EVEN BETTER?! I'm so in love with these lighter, better-sounding Aeropex! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the amazing sound quality. I was really impressed by that.

    ReplyDelete