Monday, July 29, 2019

OOlala - Feeling the OOh with OOFOS

Disclaimer: I received a pair of OOFOS OOlala Luxe Sandals to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.comto review find and write race reviews! 



Second disclaimer: I LOVE OOFOS! Seriously, I am on my 4th pair of OOFOS. I have a pair of the Project Pink Sandals, OOriginal Sport Sandals, OOahh Slide Sandals and now I have a pair of the OOlala Luxe Sandals. And each pair has been more amazing than the last. 

Styling in Comfort right on the "podium"
Whenever I do a race, I always pack a pair to change into immediately after the race, not just for out of town races, but even local ones. Heck, I've even worn them up on the occasional podium because I just couldn't wait to relieve my feet after a race. Most recently, when I placed 1st AG at the Common Heart Firecracker 10K when it was time to receive my medal and photos, you guessed it, I was already in my OOFOS. And they were even the perfect color to match my race day outfit for a 4th of July race - Pixel White and Blue. 

So yeah, if you have ever considered purchasing a pair of recovery sandals, but haven't for some reason, I say to you wait no longer. You will not regret these. There is a reason they are sold at almost every local running store. And everyone I know of that has a pair raves about them. I've had a few now, and I will continue to purchase OOFOS for years to come. 

Want to #FeelTheOO for yourself? Check out their website: www.oofos.com 
And be sure to follow them on Twitter: @oofos
And Instagram:@oofos


And be sure to follow me as well if you do not already: TwitterInstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment