Sunday, November 11, 2018

Walking on Clouds: OOFOS Recovery Sport Sandals

Disclaimer: I received a pair of OOFOS OOriginal Sport Sandals to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.comto review find and write race reviews! 
I've been a big fan of OOFOS Recovery Sandals ever since I received my first pair back in April of 2017, back before I was a BibRave Pro when I won a pair as a part of a BibChat. (You can see my blog post about them here: https://runnerdgirl.blogspot.com/2017/05/for-love-of-oofos.htmlSince then, I have worn them religiously, especially after long runs. Their specially designed OOFoam provides amazing arch support, impact absorption and are oh so comfortable. 

Packing the essentials
Seriously, I love these sandals. They are one of the first things that I pack for race day, not just for out of town races, but even local ones. I've been known to change into them before leaving a race. Heck, I've even worn them up on the occasional podium because I just couldn't wait to relieve my feet after a race. 

This Fall, I've had several (maybe even a few too many) races and have therefore been putting in a lot of miles. 

OOFOS overlooking Carowinds
One day after I had just done a 11 mile training run, my little asked me if we could go to the local amusement park (Carowinds - we have season passes) for the day. Let me tell you, the LAST thing I wanted to do on my long run day was to walk around for hours on sore feet. I almost said no, but rather than break her cute little heart, I slipped on my OOFOS and went anyway. 5 hours on my feet on flat concrete after an 11 mile run were no match for my OOFOS. 

So yeah, if you have ever considered purchasing a pair of recovery sandals, but haven't for some reason, I say to you wait no longer. You will not regret these. There is a reason they are sold at almost every local running store. And everyone I know of that has a pair raves about them. I've had a few now, and I will continue to purchase OOFOS for years to come. 

Want to #FeelTheOO for yourself? Check out their website: www.oofos.com 
And be sure to follow them on Twitter: @oofos
And Instagram:@oofos

Cushioning my feet between races last weekend


And be sure to follow me as well if you do not already: Twitter, Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. bandar bola online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. pokerqq

    ReplyDelete