Friday, December 15, 2017

Run & Ride with Me (and Snoopy)

So typically on Friday I post a training recap, so let me get that out of the way real quick. Training went as it has been going. A few runs here and there (not as many as I had intended thanks to the day that I forgot to pack a sports bra in my gym bag for a lunch-time run), but a decent number of miles including a really steady 6 on Sunday. I hit Burn Boot Camp for my obligatory 2 days - Monday (Push/Pull Tabata) and Wednesday (Cardio Core Chopper). Pretty much same ole same ole. I do have a 8K race on Saturday, so I've kept that in mind while training this week.

BUT...

What I really want to talk about is something way more exciting! 

I'VE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE A RUN & RIDE RACE AMBASSADOR!!



Basically, a race that I've been doing the past several years and love that I've been talking up big time anyway (see my previous post Run Around the Park) is making me an official part of the Run & Ride Team. I just got the email this morning, so I don't have 100% of the details yet, but pretty soon you will be able to get a sweet discount from me to sign up for any of the Run & Ride races (most Cedar Fair Parks host a race) in 2018 plus, opportunities for free entries and other free giveaways. 

So stay tuned to this blog (or my Twitter - see column to the right) for more information as I receive it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment