Monday, May 29, 2023

Werking it in FitWerk Fit Diva Retro Tights

 I received a pair of FitWerk Fit Diva Retro Tights as a part of being a BibRave Pro. Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews.

I love cute workout clothes. They help make a situation that might not be so great (waking up early, doing a hard workout, overcoming a general lack of motivation) so much better. Looking great is a huge part of feeling great. That is one reason I was super excited to have the opportunity to try out FitWerk Apparel's Fit Diva Retro Tight, they are great looking tights and I knew I would love how they looked on. 

In addition to being cute, they are super comfortable. The tights were mildly compressive but not super tight. I wore them both for working out the gym and for running and they worked great for both. The high-rise waistband kept my tummy tucked in nicely. And the sparkly holographic stripe down the legs provides a reflective element that makes these a bit safer for running in dawn/dusk and dark hours. I even wore them on a rainy run so I can confidently say that they do not chaffe when wet.

The only minor issue that I have with these awesome tights are the placement of the pocket in the lining. This girl loves her a back lining pocket, and these have a pocket in the front right. It is a great size, heck, it is even big enough to fit my phone, but the placement makes a phone feel awkward there. It does work great for a smaller item like a key or a gel. There are also two side pockets down each leg (the sparkly part of the tights). I am always a bit suspicious of putting my phone in pockets like these because I think they will slide up and out while I run, but the FitWerk's pockets are very deep and secure. My phone was safe and sound while running. 

There is also a shorts version of the Fit Diva Retro Tights. They, like the long tights, are available in 3 different colors, black, purple and turquoise. They are made with the same materials as the tights but with 2.5 inch inseams. 

Fit Diva Retro Shorts, pic from FitWerk website

Overall, I really like these tights and they will be the ones that I grab first in my drawer when grabbing my gym gear. They are super attractive and comfortable to work out in. And FitWerk Apparel is a small, woman-owned business that you can feel great about supporting. Check out their website here: https://www.fitwerkapparel.com/ 

Deep Squat Approved! 


No comments:

Post a Comment